What are digitization and adjustment fees?
When it comes to embroidery, all files need to be digitized to a format the embroidery machines support.
Each embroidery type (flat/3D/partial) requires a separate digitized file. This is a one-time fee for each new design, and the fee depends on the type and placement of the design:
- Standard digitization fee for most designs: $6.50 per file
- Designs on the back or sides of a hat: $2.95 per file
However, if you order any 10+ embroidery products in a single order, we’ll digitize all your embroidery designs for free. You can later reuse the digitized files for the same type of embroidery orders.
Available in two sizes with an elastic stretch band, this hat is a sure winner in comfort! It has an athletic shape with a curved visor.
• 63% polyester, 34% cotton, 3% spandex twill
• Structured, 6-panel, mid-profile (with a low-profile embroidery area)
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• Stretch band
• Silver undervisor
• Head circumference: 22”–23⅞” (55.9 cm–60.6 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh